012 Yusuf

Reciter: Abdullah Khulaifi


File Size: 14.64MB

Listen to Abdullah Khulaifi on:

Apple Podcasts Apple Podcasts Spotify Podcasts Spotify Podcasts Android App Android App

About Abdullah Khulaifi

Share Page

Country: Saudi Arabia

Sheikh Abdullah bin Mohammed bin Abdullah Hurafi (may Allah have mercy on him) is the imam and khateeb (the one who dedicated the khutbah) of the Islamic temple. He was born in al-Bukairiya in 1333H and grew up in a home full of knowledge and noise. His father was the chief of the city, a great scholar and judge.

When the Quran was remembered, Sheikh Abdullah Khulaifi was less than 15 years old. He served as his father’s assistant in a mosque in Abu Koiliya and started as Aam, and later moved to the Namra Mosque in the same city, where his reputation became famous among children who wanted to pray to him.

Some people who were close to the late King Faisal bin bind Abdul Aziz (may Allah have mercy on him) mentioned that the king ordered Sheikh Kulafi Khulaifi) came to find him so that he could pray with him and make him his special magnet in Taif. That was in the early 1360s (Hegira). He continued to serve as an Imam in the palace for two years, and then in 1365H King Faisal (may Allah have mercy on his soul) ordered him to be the Imam and khateeb of Masjidul Haraam. This is the last ten days of Ramadan late at night, after the imam, Salaatul Tahajjud (Salaatul Tahajjud) performed for the first time at the assembly of the chapel (Masjidul Haraam). This continued until his death in 1414H.

About his last few hours, his son Abdur-Rahman bin Abdullah al-Khulaifi told us: “We arrived at the al-Radf suburb of Ta’if on Monday 28th, 1414H, after salaatul Asr. My father looked very good. It was normal, but he was not complaining that I was sick and had no symptoms. He sent me to a nearby market to buy some supplies. When I came back, I found him very nervous and stressed. The doctor, but he refused, and Ask me to put a mattress on him so that he can rest. He rested for about half an hour, then I asked him to go home with me, and he agreed. He stood up, acted like a witch, and then sat in the car with me. When we were on our way home, the tension and pressure returned, and she vomited several times. When this happened, he seemed to miss his daily prayer / dictation very much, and his voice was very weak. Suddenly he stopped speaking, his breathing became shallow, his chest began to vibrate, and his eyes were fixed, so I took him to King Faisal’s hospital in Taif, and the doctor told me he was in Mag before arriving at the hospital. . Maghrib Adhaan died earlier in a car. It was then that he used to prepare salat with the Masjidul Haraam congregation.

He added: “On 1414H, the next day, Tuesday 1414H, his funeral prayers were performed at the ka gate after Saratel Asr of Masjidul Haraam. Bah, the place where he led people to pray for almost fifty years. He was buried in the al-Adl cemetery, and funeral prayers were performed for those who were unable to do the first prayer at Masjidul Haraam. We still remember it fresh, especially during Ramadan, especially when we listen to the Quran (Allahhu noorus-samaawaati wal ard), which Saratto Maghreb often recites in the Holy Land. May Allah Ta’aala have mercy on him with his great mercy.”